Tuesday, March 16, 2010

There's a Spring in my Step

Today turned out to be a fantastic day!!  63 degrees and sunny... and putting aside that I felt a bit like crap, I was able to get my room and bathroom spring-cleaned... moving everything away from the walls, changing the linens on the bed, washing the comforter, organizing the closets... Fun fun fun!  I love cleaning!  I was also able to make an appointment with the real estate agent to get my Dad's house listed finally, even though I have some stuff to do on it yet.

Tonight, we are finally going to see Alice in Wonderland 3-D, XD, XLT, BLT, NYPD..... blah blah blah.  Whatever happened to a container of stale popcorn and a slightly bigger screen than the TV displays at Walmart?  Hand me a 42 cent pair of 3D glasses that you're going to take, shake off and resell, turn up the volume a little more and then charge me $12.00?  If this is the trend in movies... forget about it.

I've been in a fog lately... I missed the Ides of March... Daylight savings time (we have 14 clocks in our house)... and tomorrow, I guess, is St. Patrick's Day.  Pretty soon Peter Cottontail will be hopping down the bunny trail... outside, some of my perennials are already poking their heads out!!

1 comment:

  1. the only thing I likd about the Yentl vid was Mandy Patinkin!
    as for Alice...I absolutely HATE tim burton

    god i am a grouch

    ReplyDelete