I thought this to be perfect for the mood I've been in lately with all that's going on in the world... the healthcare bill controversy... poor Sandra Bullock and her lying, cheating husband... the Republican party's energy spent on bucking the President... there's so much unrest. It makes me so emotional and frustrated at the same time... so with this piece, I say a prayer for all the people who have so much hate in them... work it out in your own head before you hurt someone. Since I'm not religious and don't really pray... I'll just stand over here, listen to my music... and let my liberal heart bleed.
Posted by John on his blog this morning...
About the only good thing to come out of organized (or disorganized) religion is its music.
ReplyDeleteAmen.... errr... well, you know what I mean!
ReplyDeleteThought about you when I saw this:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/user/EricWhitacresVrtlChr#p/a/u/0/D7o7BrlbaDs
Did you know that music and orgasm activate the same area of the brain?