Monday, March 1, 2010

The Babies Are Coming....

I feel guilty when friends of mine send me pictures of their babies or kids because I'm really not a kid person... show me your puppy pictures and I'm right there, though. Besides, babies smell like poop.  I guess maybe when they can push a lawnmower, they're ok then.  I believe there's a place for kids in our world; in the trunk of the car or in a shoe factory in some third-world country crankin' out some Air Jordans perhaps.  Anyway... this movie is coming out and I think it's so simple that it's hilarious... check out the very last scene on the trailer... maybe it's the goat that's so hilarious and the movie should be called "Goats".  The movie follows 4 babies from birth until they take their first steps, each in their own surroundings.

2 comments:

  1. I am not a kid person either but the video is strangely moving

    ReplyDelete
  2. surprisingly, i was never a kid person until i had one. then i became a my kid person. after my second i became a kid person, whatever that is. puppies are cuter, though and they dont talk back (at least in a language i can understand). vodka, however, is the BEST.

    ReplyDelete