I abuse my body, I know that, and I know better. Whether out of stress or convenience, I ingest so many bad things. (candy, pop, fast food). Stress equals food equals guilt equals stress... It's a viscious cycle. And it's only magnified that this has been one of the most ill years I've had. Time for some changes.
I've been reading about the Master Cleanse diet. Only consuming a recipe of water, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and maple syrup, the ingredients work together to give some nutrients and provide more of a cleanse to the body than a fast would by shocking your system, removing toxins and cleansing the colon... and shedding weight as well.
With the start of my season/Spring, coming off my depression meds and trying to get over being sick, it's the perfect time. I'm overweight, sluggish, and have concentration issues. I'm going to look into it more and hopefully be able to endure it for 10 days.

you'll have the shits dave!!
ReplyDelete