Monster Truck: 1
9 Downed Trees: 0
Today, with the great weather, I decided to get some of the tree branch piles removed before it starts to rain for a few days and adds to the weight of the work. I have one pile left... and I'll do that later on in the week when the weather gets better. My Dad's truck is infamous at the Marriott... from pulling out the stumps to how much I piled it high, the employees were sad to see my new truck thinking that the old one died. The new truck is awesome... able to handle more weight in it... having the 4-wheel drive to pull the stumps out more easily... and a longer bed, all make the job go with less effort.
Also, with the rain coming, I had to get the wanescoating, counter and flooring and get them over to my Dad's so they won't get wet. Bright and early tomorrow, I'll be over there.

No comments:
Post a Comment