I want to thank you all for coming... please hold all your questions until directly after I make my statement...
As you know, there was some speculation as to who I would be picking for my 2010 AI boyfriend. As I was waiting to assess the situation taking singing abilities, etc. into consideration, some shocking pictures (see below) have surfaced on the internet that the press worried would sway me in one direction or the other. Since I consider myself a rational individual, I can assure you 100% that they did not affect my judgement in the least bit, and I resemble... err... resent any implication to the contrary.
So, without further delay, I'd like to announce my 2010 AI boyfriend is............
Tim Urban

Oh, THANK GOD. Now I can sleep at night knowing that you have settled on a boyfriend. Sweet Jesus....took you long enough!
ReplyDeleteoh what a surprise....a youth in youths clothing!
ReplyDelete