Most of my friends know that I have a weird sense of humor... often sarcastic and nit-picky... dark and bizarre... I usually will laugh at myself before I laugh at someone else... unless you're really messed up, then I'd probably laugh at you first... oh, and if you trip and fall... I love that shit too... but I digress...
People that know me, know that I am usually going for a laugh with the things that I say... like putting kids in trunks of cars or putting them to work in a sweat shop (but is there really anything wrong with that?)... and I don't really think that I am dating anyone from American Idol (they're dating me)... etc., etc... so before you flood my mail room with tons of complaint letters (especially with me down a person in that department) or send the FBI or the looney bin after me... just take it with a grain of salt... and maybe a pickle on the side. You can have mine... I hate them.

No comments:
Post a Comment