What another beautiful day... I'm loving the sun. More and more, my perennials are sticking out of the ground. It seems strange since it was only weeks ago that they were covered with 4 feet of piled snow. Daffodils are my favorite flower not only for the simple beauty, but because they are the first flower to come up in the Spring.I met with the real estate agent today... and we're finally getting the house listed, but not before I have to spend the next 3 or 4 days over there painting and cleaning. I also got my landscaping contracts to my clients... and I have another 10 trees to remove from the snow knocking them over, making it 13 tall pines and 7 large bushes in total just at the one client.
Camp opens in 29 days and I've comitted to doing massage again this season. I'm adding another massage and increasing the price of my therapeutic massage in the hopes that the new one (slightly more Swedish-styled and utilizing techniques learned in my class in December) won't be as taxing on my body, especially when I have to do 8-10 in a day, one right after another.
Although in the bottom 3 tonight, looks like Tim was given another chance on AI. With the song choices being from the Rolling Stones, it's hard for kids 19 years old to connect with a group that started twice their age ago. Anythings better than Barry Manilow though, I guess. I was able to keep Tim's spirits up though... and he felt better after a quick workout at our house.I've been doing more research on the Master Cleanse and actually bought the ingredients today. Lemons, purified water, organic unprocessed maple syrup and cayenne pepper mixed together sounds horrible, but it actually tasted ok. I managed to get two glasses down today. Drinking 8 glasses of that and eating and drinking nothing else for 10 days will be a little difficult, but the benefits are supposedly worth it. I'm probably going to start it on Sunday.
Glad that your BF lived to see another week, although after David Cook's performance all 12 of them should have been sent home and David crowned this year's winner. Good luck with the "cleanse". Hope you also bought a couple boxes of Depends!
ReplyDeleteSo I'm guessing this means no lunch next week? Damn, son.
ReplyDelete