Sunday, March 21, 2010

Shout it From the Rooftops...

I have decided to drop the terrorist alert on comments on the blog to a minimum... there will still be word verification to divert spam and a final approval of comments, but you no longer will need a registered profile to be able to comment... you can be anonymous again... and you are allowed to carry a gun (for my Republican friends) and more than two ounces of liquid while reading.  I reserve the right to do a pat-down (to cute boys, mostly).

I really appreciate feedback.  I am an opinionated person and have my views, but welcome other's as a check-point to my own rationale and behavior.  Feel free to share whatever you want... my posts are meant to envoke personal experience as it relates to your life as well.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you'll have another nice outside work day today. Let me know if you want to grab a bite to eat on a rainy day when you have time.
    jz

    ReplyDelete