This morning, I woke up with a terrible pinched nerve in my neck... I can barely turn my head. Against my wanting to just lie still all day, I went over to the house and got more done... and picked up paint and the flooring so that I can start that soon. I was going to put wallpaper above the cabinets on the bulkhead, but wound up putting the wanescoting there too... which was the easiest thing I've done so far. My Dad did some 'painting'... not one of his strongsuits... unless drippy is what you're looking for. Thank goodness he wasn't anywhere to be found when I painted the whole rest of the house. I'm usually not one to do things half-assed, but today, I really didn't care much. I couldn't wait to get out of there.
Tomorrow, I will be working landscaping. The Marriott called and, as they usually do with their inspections or important people visits, they backed me into a corner and I'm forced to first, plan it all out... then scrap that and then try to get 10x amount of work done in 1x allotment of time. What had to be done by May 7th now has to be done by April 7th... and the contract doesn't even start until April 1st. Every year, spring comes around and people want their shit done yesterday... meanwhile, it's not even time yet.

someone's cranky. drink some vodka.
ReplyDelete