Thursday, March 25, 2010

Press Conference (With Speech Following)

CLICK HERE FOR PRESS CONFERENCE (Be patient for it to load)


Announcer:  And now, from a live satellite feed from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Mr.David has taken the stage...

"This international acknowledgement for my work comes on the heels of a personal change of direction, fed by my need for truth... answers... and understanding.  A representation of the people, for the people and by the people... my blog is dedicated to exposing social injustice... giving perspective... and allowing raw, honest, vulnerability in it's pursuits. A medium for all to gain personal insight, it is a springboard for thought, retrospect and learning."

Announcer:  A hush comes over the crowd as Mr. David wipes a tear from his eye

"It is with great pride and pleasure that I accept your accolades and, although 'Hero' may be just a little bit undeserving, perhaps 'Literary Genius' would reflect more succinctly my efforts thus far.  Rest assured that I will uphold the standards set forth... to bring you important, cutting-edge, up-to-the-minute stories free of malice, exaggeration and bias.  I thank you for your time and continued support.... and say... be part of the solution, not the problem!" 

Announcer:  As the crowd goes wild, a sense of relief passes over... Like a shot heard round the world, his words are piercing and offer hope for change... peace... and contentment for all of mankind.  While the crowd disperses, we return you to your regularly-scheduled program, Guiding Light, already in progress.

1 comment:

  1. Well, thank GOD we have you here to rescue us from all this madness. I can say I knew you "when".............

    ReplyDelete