Since I didn't use my computer that much on my trip, these are the pics that I took but didn't upload...
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Random Pics From New York City
I wanted to take a moment to apologize to some of my friends who I drunk-dialed on Saturday night at 12:45 a.m. while in New York City. Apparently I called a few people while in a cab (that clearly wasn't the Cash Cab game show from Discovery Channel)... and with a few too many drinks in me and a cab driver who was willing to play along and ask us a question, it was all too real for me... enough to make a few mobile shout-outs. If I did call you, sorry... if I didn't... consider yourself lucky (although you might want to think about why I didn't think you were smart enough to answer the question).
Since I didn't use my computer that much on my trip, these are the pics that I took but didn't upload...
Since I didn't use my computer that much on my trip, these are the pics that I took but didn't upload...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment