Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tids and Bits

Today, despite the press conference and having to do the media circuit (Larry King touched me inappropriately, btw), I was still able to get over to the house to get some work done.  My brother was MIA, so I had to do it myself.  I finished all the wanescoting and it looks amazing... imagine once I get it painted.

Last night, I watched American Idol.  It's really embarrassing this year.  As I predicted, Paige was booted, so Tim is now in the top ten (although it was down to him and Paige)... he's not out of the woods yet.  If he doesn't do well next week, he'll be gone... unless I leak this picture that I took of him while we were spending the day on the beach. That may help him.  Not that I don't love him to death, but it kills me when these young guys look like this... I can't wait until their metabolism changes and they actually have to work at their bodies  Being in the top ten, he'll have to to go on the Idol Tour, which is a lot of work and anxiety for me, with him being away..

So, a month ago, I was telling my friend Berry to not get used to the nice weather because, more than likely, it would snow again.  I was told that I was pessimistic... but now that it's going to snow a little bit tonight, isn't it really positive thinking at work?  Doesn't that make me an optimist?

Next Thursday, Matt and I are headed to the Carrie Underwood concert... on April Fools Day, no less.  Coincidence that it's on the eve of Good Friday?  I think she's the only straight I would have babies with, but then again, I really don't want to have any babies, or sleep with her (and I don't mean sleep sleep)... so maybe we'd just get a puppy and she'd let me wear her shoes sometimes?  It may surprise you to know that I am not one of those gays that were like... 'eek, fish... no way am I layin' with you'... I actually have had some 'nic nic in harvest time' with a woman.. several times... and it was a good time had by all.  Still, at the end of the day, I'm more interested to know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.  Wow, this is so cryptic and P.C., I'm barely following it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment