I just looked at the weather for this week... all days in the upper 50's... and Friday being 62. I'm absolutely giddy... but still realistic to know that it's just a tease... especially since last year, we had frost the first week of May. Still, I'm going to soak it in. I know that I've had the advantage of spending most of December and some of January in Florida this year, but for me, Winter didn't seem to be too bad or too long this year... even though it was one of the worst we have had in a long time. If it was terrible, I'm glad that I was in some sort of haze to think otherwise. Lucky me.
I'm driving back to Pittsburgh today. I had a great time while I was here and spent some time with friends. Yesterday, I got to feed the squirrels again in downtown Philly... but whatever is going on with my body, I gave up mid-day and came back and just took it easy. I have to see the doctor when I get home immediately.
No comments:
Post a Comment