Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Coughing Up a Lung (and other vital organs)

Doctor's Office Visit:  $80
Medicines: $14
Being told to stay in bed and watch TV, guilt-free:  Priceless

After coughing and wheezing for the last couple of weeks, I got back yesterday from Philly/NY and went to the doctor this morning... turns out I have Bronchitis... so the doctor gave me a steroid of some sort and an anti-bionic (as I call them).  I actually feel better today than I have, but I'm going to take the meds anyway.  I'm also starting to ween myself off of my depression medicine, to be off that in the next couple of weeks.  I hate being on it and, to my delight, the doctor said that it has effected my weight gain... so it's good to know that I'm not a big fat girl and it's just the meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment