Monday, February 28, 2011

The Journey

It runs so deep, the uncharted waters we are embarking... mysterious and intriguing... who knows what's out there, already in the hands of fate, or so it seems?  Aren't we already with a foot in the water?

Never will we know until we board the frigate's deck, having faith that it's strength and construction will get us to where we need to be safely, withstanding rough seas and storm... trusting our navigation... accepting the risks and having the belief in our ability to overcome .

Standing on the shore, gazing out, is not my place in life... it's not where I want to be.  I want to sail with the wind behind me, supporting my quest... fueling my desire to seek my bounty, for that's the only way it can be reached. 




4 comments:

  1. There is naught but the journey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby, write for me
    kiss me, poetically
    love me with imagery,
    i want to read you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another wonderful poem...didn't know men can be so romantic and emotional ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely words; I am glad you feel this way.

    ReplyDelete