Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tongue-Tied

It seems lately that every time I open my mouth, I stick my foot in it.  It's not been a good week or so for communication.  After a busy morning, I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and take a drive to gay camp to see Scott.  I had gotten a later start than I wanted to, but we were still able to hang out for a few hours before I made the 2 hour trip back, all before dark.  Driving is the best medicine for me... I am really able to clear my head and just enjoy the music or the silence... and take in the scenery.  Some of the perennial buds were starting to sprout already up there... and most of the snow was washed away with the rain and although it was only around 25 degrees, the sun shining made it feel like spring.

2 comments:

  1. And here I thought I was the only one who like to take a long ride to clear my head. Don't be too concerned with putting your foot in your mouth. Even at my age, I still do it. It's all part of being human. It happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy doing that as well. It is quite enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete