Sunday, February 20, 2011

Like Dog Shit, I'm Everywhere

Over the last couple of days, I've been from Pittsburgh, to Philadelphia, to New York City, to Philadelphia and back to Pittsburgh tomorrow.  I haven't had much internet access or time to blog or read blogs, so I apologize.  I took some pics of where I've been, but haven't been able to download them to my computer yet.  I'm looking forward to getting back to my surroundings.  It's going to be a busy week with a few things and getting ready for the trip on Saturday to Cancun.  I don't know whether I'm coming or going.

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry about not posting. Your devoted fans will be waiting patiently when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three words...Imodium, Imodium, Imodium. That will slow it down for you. Between the "Dog Shit, Shit about you, Shit you repress, Pittsburgh's Shitty weather, Other people's Shit you pay attention to, Artistical Shit you like, and the Shit through a sick goose" (not to mention the shit you always get yourself into), you must be completely dehydrated! Drink lot's of fluids and have a safe trip home! :)

    p.s. Pass some Imodium over to "Going Gently" and "Ugly Dog," they are having similar issues on the farm. BTW...you're always worth the "wade."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun time... sometimes it's good to "be everywhere like dogshit" rather than to step in it.

    ReplyDelete