If you want to stay out of the proverbial doghouse then thought is required and I do not mean a stop at Walmart on your way home on the 14th. Just remember the last time you showed up empty- handed or with the rose in a bottle and reese cup from the Liqour store. I am a chocolate nut myself but I am telling you flowers have the power. Your local FLORIST has some ideal choices for your special someone and they don’t have to be red roses.
VALENTINES DAY IS APPROACHING LIKE A ROCKET….
ReplyDeleteIf you want to stay out of the proverbial doghouse then thought is required and I do not mean a stop at Walmart on your way home on the 14th. Just remember the last time you showed up empty- handed or with the rose in a bottle and reese cup from the Liqour store. I am a chocolate nut myself but I am telling you flowers have the power. Your local FLORIST has some ideal choices for your special someone and they don’t have to be red roses.
I actually discovered Adele this morning and have "Rolling in the Deep" playing on the IPAD.
ReplyDeleteI adore this song......absolutely ADORE it.
ReplyDelete