We had a few power outtages today, so I haven't had any internet. I'm at Barnes and Noble (surprise). It's probably a good thing that I got out of the house. I've been lonely lately and it seems that any plans made with my friends fall through or no one is around. I'm always the 'if I can fit you in' friend... people caught up in their own things and relationships. Oddly, at my most lonely, I always turn inward and I don't want to be around anyone anyway, but it's times like these that I wish I had someone special... someone who puts me first for once and makes me feel special. It's times like these that I miss my dog, Shelby. Unconditional love.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Dog Day Afternoon
Whenever I get the blahs, I usually post pics of puppies. I guess it's my 'child therapy' for some... my 'drink therapy' for others... puppies usually do it for me. Having Bronchitis has really knocked me for a loop. I don't usually give in to sickness and try to ignore it or push through it... which is probably what got me to this point in it, and I probably should have taken better care of myself. It's the first time that I've made any personal headway on allowing myself to be human... and not guilt myself out for giving in to it. Still, I have ripped through my stash of saved things on my DVR and managed to watch 8 hours of the new show, Spartacus. Twist my arm, he's in a loin cloth most of the time and they show real, live pee pee's... I'm sick, not dead.
We had a few power outtages today, so I haven't had any internet. I'm at Barnes and Noble (surprise). It's probably a good thing that I got out of the house. I've been lonely lately and it seems that any plans made with my friends fall through or no one is around. I'm always the 'if I can fit you in' friend... people caught up in their own things and relationships. Oddly, at my most lonely, I always turn inward and I don't want to be around anyone anyway, but it's times like these that I wish I had someone special... someone who puts me first for once and makes me feel special. It's times like these that I miss my dog, Shelby. Unconditional love.
We had a few power outtages today, so I haven't had any internet. I'm at Barnes and Noble (surprise). It's probably a good thing that I got out of the house. I've been lonely lately and it seems that any plans made with my friends fall through or no one is around. I'm always the 'if I can fit you in' friend... people caught up in their own things and relationships. Oddly, at my most lonely, I always turn inward and I don't want to be around anyone anyway, but it's times like these that I wish I had someone special... someone who puts me first for once and makes me feel special. It's times like these that I miss my dog, Shelby. Unconditional love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





awwwww so sweet! puppies ALWAYS cheer me up.
ReplyDeleteI think puppy picture therapy is wonderful! Sorry you're feeling lonely.
ReplyDelete