Tuesday, March 30, 2010
How to Train Your Dragon/Brother/Father
Tonight, we went to see the animated movie "How to train your dragon". After the types of movies that we've been seeing lately, it was nice to see something that was light and airy, with a good storyline, lovable characters and a genuine feel-good feeling at the end. When Hiccup, who is the least likely looking/acting Viking and hero ever, figures out accidentally that the dragons are only defending themselves when they are attacked and are actually quite lovable, it turns 1000 years of Viking tradition upside down and mayhem ensues, in the fight for the common goal. I can totally see why it got such great reviews... thoroughly entertaining... and a must-see.
Tonight, as I was driving home from the movie, there was an awesome full moon to wrap up a great day overall. Void of my brother and Dad at the house today, I was actually able to get a lot accomplished in complete peace and quiet. I was able to get the second coat of paint on everything in the kitchen, and put up some of the moldings. My cousin Jimmy, who has always been interested in buying the house, stopped by and took another look. I put him in touch with my real estate broker/friend Kim... he's going to get pre-approved and list his house... but he's serious about buying my Dad's. We'll know more in a few days.
My ass has 'Property of Marriott' stamped on it... I have to try to get as much spring cleanup done before the 7th, so I will be over there every day until then rushing to get it all done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

got the film mixed up with the girl with the dragon tattoo!
ReplyDeletewill go and see this one dave!
So is that 4 out of 5 dragon scales? I need my rating!
ReplyDeletejz