Friday, January 1, 2010

Turning the Page

I think that this comic, blurry and all, sums up my feelings for 2009.  Like reading a book, you read the page, ingest the information and move to the next page.  You don't tear out the page... it just becomes a part of the overall story.  And while I promised not to reflect, summarize, forecast or analyze, although it wasn't a fantastic year, it was still a year of change in the right direction for me in the form of stability.  Funny, considering the rest of the world was turned upside down. 

I've made progress in sorting things out but have some follow-through to do.  The work isn't done yet and probably never will be, but I want 2010 to be better.  I had slogans for 2008 and 2009... "Things will be great in 2008" and "I'll be fine in 2009"... the only thing I can come up with for 2010 so far is "It's raining men in 2010"... but I'm going to try to find something else that may not be as fun as that one... but more therapeutic or spiritual... maybe something with 'zen' in it instead would be more appropriate.

1 comment:

  1. An enlightened approach to 2010 will bring forth stability and sanity again.

    ReplyDelete