These are my painting outfits... my sweats for the cold mornings... and my shorts for later in the day into the late evening... as a symbolic gesture... I threw them in the garbage (besides the fact that they would have weighed my luggage down). Sadly, there was more paint on me than made it on the clothes. All I can smell and taste in my passages is paint. Even with several showers a day, I'm still finding paint on my body. Paint, paint, paint.... As much as you're over hearing about it, I'm over it ten times as much. 11 gallons in whole... I used less gas this trip... putting a little over a hundred miles on my rental car which, for once, was actually kind of a nice car...
I'm at the airport... Working all morning and then cleaning up... I have a headache... I'm exhausted and I'm really looking forward to the cold, rainy, dreariness called Pittsburgh. Later, Gators.

I have chicken pants.......
ReplyDeletedont ask