Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cabin Fever

This has been my only contact with the outside world today... this window.  I'm outside now... it's a balmy 70 degrees with a nice wind, but overcast.  Pretty good day to stay inside and paint, not that I had the choice. Yet another tedious day of trim work.  Whatever happened to bare walls with the ceilings painted the same color as the walls... all an off-white.  Those were the days.

I haven't seen much of my TV progrums.... I missed American Idol over the last couple of nights, although it will be on my DVR at home... at which point, I will pick my boyfriend for this season... Hopefully, I can make another winner's dreams come true like Kris'... it's hard dating a celebrity though.

I'm heading to dinner with Bill, Jay and Corey... then off to $3.00 Long Island Iced Tea night at Alibi.  No late night for me though... too much to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment