Saturday, January 9, 2010
I see...
I went to the eye doctor and turns out I need to get bi-focals. I'm a big believer in the 'mid-life crisis', having been captured by it in the last 1-8 years.... hair graying and thinning... gravity taking effect, more tired than I used to be.... and now this... I never wanted to get glasses to begin with... I was leary that if I got them, my vision would get worse. Sadly, with astigmatism in my right eye that gives me headaches, I had no choice. And what started with just driving at night, turned into reading, being on the computer, watching TV and now, to avoid running into walls, causing injury about the head and neck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This post has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHee hee hee......ur an old fart! Might I just say, still 20/20 baby. So even tho you smoked me in tumbler sales in Jr. High.....who's getting the last laugh? heh heh heh....
ReplyDeleteThis post has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete