Saturday, January 2, 2010

Signs That the Retail Economy Is In Trouble

Proving that it's not 'all in the name'.  Wonder if there was a fortune cookie that predicted this?


Badcock and More is the name of this place (actually drove by it in Florida)... I think this is one of those examples of when you should let your ego take a back seat... when this is your last name.  I hope the furniture is nice, at least.  Guess testing out the mattresses in the back of the store won't be that satisfying.


It would be interesting to know what R.A.P.E. stands for... if it's a collaboration of a few people's names, it probably would have been better if they dropped one of the partners.  It does lend to the repairman fantasy though.


I would totally buy my rocks from them... they sound like they're pretty cool, but I'm sure their walls look more like Indian burial mounds, and probably with a lot of Twinkie wrappers thrown in.


Ok, shouldn't someone in the registrar's office have put a stop to this when they applied for their business name?


No... I'm not that adventurous


I get that there's limited parking at the malls at Xmas... but, really?


Maybe when pets are robots like in the Jetsons...


No comments:

Post a Comment