Sunday, January 10, 2010

Featuring......


Being out in the middle of nowhere, Roseland (camp) is always pitchblack, except for about 1 million stars visible.  Nonetheless, on the rocky terrain, you need a flashlight.  Matthew and I, on one of our many trips to Cabela's, the testosterone-pumped Disney-esque hunting store.... found these 6 LED hat lights that shine 30 feet ahead of you.  It also doubles, for me (while trashed on the dance floor), as a spotlight... and I will often (too often) walk up to someone and swirl it over one of my friend's heads stating "I'm featuring you... I'm featuring you".  It's a nice way for them to get a little extra attention from the crowd and gives a much-needed feel of the disco years on the dance floor.

I have a lot of wonderful people in my life.... so I will be 'featuring' some of my friends.  Kind of like when I did "All About Me Monday's"... but it'll be all about them.  And since he is my oldest friend (since we were in our single-digits), stay tuned for my friend, Brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment