The suns out... it's around 72ish... and the breeze is the kind that is warm and doesn't chill you... it wraps around you like the arms of a friend. I feel much better today both with the ho-hums and the allergies. It's going to be a good day.
After putting the link to my blog on one of my photo sites, I've been getting some anonymous comments that are not only a bit creepy, but stalkerish as well, and I know who it is. I met this guy from Lawrenceville a few years back that, to make a long story short, stalked me for a while... sending me things in the mail... driving by my house... sending letters telling me that he may have to hurt me, etc.... and after going over to his store and screaming at him out in the middle of the street and it stopping for a while, it seems that he is back. Fortunately, I have saved those letters and emails, even still, knowing what a sick person he is and figuring that he would have nothing better to do than harass me, and I was right. If he just spent the time being rational, we probably could have been civil, and possibly friends. So, sadly, I had to switch it to no anonymous posts and I now have to moderate every comment before it posts. While it's not that big of a deal, I wanted to keep it free for readers to say whatever they wanted. That's not the case now. Comments can only be from people who have registered account from certain communication vehicles.
On a positive note, I was able to get the password to a neighbors router for their wifi, so now I no longer have to go out and hang over the balcony to get a signal.

Just got a Google account.......does this work?
ReplyDelete