Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blah


It's late... I wound up not going out after all... we had dinner and sat around for a bit, then went to look at Bill and Jay's new place that they've been  working on... it's very nice.... monotone coloring (easy to paint).  Sitting outside on the balcony now trying to get a weak wifi signal, it's 68 degrees and a nice, balmy breeze... it's back to normal here.

Before I left, I attempted to get my depression medication refilled, but friggin' Giant Eagle pharmacy wasn't open late on Sunday... and I left Monday morning... so I'm trying to make 4 pills last 10 days... with poor results.  After dinner tonight, I didn't feel like going out.  I feel tired, mainly from a huge allergy attack today, which wears me out (with my body fighting it).  It's usually a fun night out... but I really wasn't interested... I've been talking with someone online back in Pittsburgh, so maybe I'm just looking forward to more of a tangible meeting than walking around in a bar in circles drinking strong (but cheap) drinks... looking at locals that I have no intention of talking to.  I just want to go to bed.... not even interested in TV.  Sometimes, when I sleep it off, I wake up with a new chemical mix in me... and I feel better.  Blah, blah, blah... argh.. hmf...

No comments:

Post a Comment