Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Brrr.........
It was 43 degrees here last night... one of the last cold nights due... and I don't know if it's that when you are expecting it to be warm in your mind, it's harder to deal with when it's not... but, I froze last night with the heat at 68...4 degrees more than at home where I walk around in boxers and sometimes no shirt.... I had to put my hoodie on mid morning and wrap myself in a cocoon of blankets, and still was cold. Maybe the thermostadt thought I was kidding when I switched it to heat? Off to paint now.... if I can get my hands to warm up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
D@vid, I've been reading some of your blogging and realized that I don't need to keep my furnace up as much as I have. So I've taken the risk of dropping the thermostadt. Fuck the gas companies! As it is, they make enough money off us already. Have a happy painting day! ps, nice to see you are up early and out of bed. That's a great step. Since you like to sing, do you know that song? Put one foot in front of the other and soon you'll be walking cross the floooooor.
ReplyDeletewhats 42 degrees in english?
ReplyDeleteenjoy the beach .....ya wench!
ReplyDelete