Last night, my friend Corey was nice enough to ask me to dinner ((it's Shake-n-Bake, and I helped) for those of you old enough to remember)... and fortunately for both of us, we pushed it back to 8:30, which gave me more time to get shit done in prep for 'ceiling day', as I am non-affectionately and begrudginly calling it. With only a few things left to do before the ceiling is the only thing left to do, I'm pretty much right on schedule for my couple of days off before heading home (although I am looking into staying a few more days and coming home Friday).
After eating so late, I felt like a slug... and although I had my hair up in a bun and my tight little outfit was screaming 'shake, shake, shake', it turned out to be another night in, but only after grabbing a venti latte on the way home, followed by a can of pop to wash it down, followed by a night of insomnia... and then finally falling asleep at 3:30 a.m.
I'm tired. I'm tired of so many 10 hour painting days. The only thing good about this morning is that I brought the cheesecake that I took for dessert back with me after we didn't eat it (and he didn't want it lying around the house)... so I had a big piece of it just now... maybe that will weigh me down and keep me from tipping over while painting. Where's my insomnia now... and where's my venti hazelnut latte no whip with 4 Splenda now?

Thanks a lot for stirring up the dormant brain cells that stored that annoying Shake-n-Bake commercial. Once correction, though. I believe it was more along the lines of..."it's Shake-n-Bake, and I 'haylped'". LOL!
ReplyDelete