Monday, January 4, 2010

Mary Had A Little Lamb.... (can you hear me now?)

My friend Matt and I have an ongoing discussion about Verizon and AT&T and his iphone and my tin cans and string (to hear him talk)... so you can imagine how excited I was to find this photo on the web.  Jealous?  Probably... sadly, if Verizon gets to sell the iphone in April, I will probably get it.  But I will NEVER switch carriers.  I have been with Verizon for over ten years.  I love the coverage... although the only place that I seem to have any service issues are from my houses... as it seems like I always live in some hole that coverage is spotty.  I also have a good friend who works for Verizon that hooks me up.  Sadly, I just got hit with $70 of over texting this month... thanks to my wordy AT&T friends.  Time to switch to unlimited texting.  Please remember my rule:  You've got three texts to get your point across... then call me and use your three minutes.  I'm not that chatty, except maybe on here.

What to my wonderous eyes did I see sitting on my doorstep this morning?  My replacement phone.  Yipee!  I was settling into being not connected until I saw 'Up in the Air' yesterday, reminding me that what's important in life are the people around you.  I can't wait to get it activated... wishing only the worst burning in hell for the person who didn't return my lost one.

No comments:

Post a Comment