Thursday, January 7, 2010

My World of Entertainment


My friend Matt and I are going to see the Carrie Underwood concert in April... I can't wait.  As I have said before in a post, she is not only gorgeous and talented, but she is a role model for young girls in what's left that's wholesome in America.  With the People's Choice Awards on the other night, I was pleased to find out that many of my guilty pleasures on TV won... and while I'm proud that I can pick winners... I'm not so proud that I watch a lot of TV.  Among them, Carrie Underwood for best country singer, Taylor Lautner for best breakout star, Big Bang Theory for best comedy, Glee for best new comedy show, and Sandra Bullock for best actress.  (Boo, hiss for Taylor Swift winning something).

As some of you may remember at this time last year, I was tangled up with Kris Allen of TV's American Idol fame.  After a few months of dating and him serenading me onstage (and subsequent months of him stalking me trying to get me back), I finally had to cut him loose, albeit short a few months of actually getting his career off the ground (as evidenced by his flailing CD sales) (see Kris, My BF).  With the new season starting on January 12th (thanks for putting Glee on hiatus bitches), I wonder who I will be getting involved with this season.  With Ellen as the new 4th judge and no more Paula's drunken antics, I'm not sure if that's a good trade off or not.  We'll see.  It's like a train wreck, you have to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment