Feeling groggy,
I need a lift today. I got home last night and unpacked.... checked a few emails and chatted a bit and waited for my muscle relaxer to take effect. I had a headache all day yesterday that I surmised must have been from painting ceilings, since my neck was killing me as well. I also realized that it was a few days since I had my pill, so it could have been withdrawal symptoms too. Nonetheless, I fell asleep quickly and slept well. To some of you, this is good afternoon.... to me, it's good morning.
I need a lift today. I got home last night and unpacked.... checked a few emails and chatted a bit and waited for my muscle relaxer to take effect. I had a headache all day yesterday that I surmised must have been from painting ceilings, since my neck was killing me as well. I also realized that it was a few days since I had my pill, so it could have been withdrawal symptoms too. Nonetheless, I fell asleep quickly and slept well. To some of you, this is good afternoon.... to me, it's good morning.I was away for 27 days in December and my DVR, with holiday shows, etc. on... was at 18% full. This time, with 9 days gone, it's 45% full. It's quite a shock to me that I watch so much TV, but what else are you doing to do in Winter? It's kind of like being a smoker, and looking down at an ashtray full of butts, marking your bad habit.
Matt, so appreciatively, pointed out that I must have brought the sun back with me... so... you're welcome. It's not often I do anything right... I'll take credit.
No comments:
Post a Comment