Friday, January 29, 2010
When In Rome... Don't Even Think About It
After plans didn't materialize today, I decided to treat myself to a nice, quiet rom-com all by myself. When in Rome came out today, starring Josh Duhamel and Kristen Bell... also casting Danny Devito, Anjelica Huston, Don Johnson, Dak Sheppard (obviously as payback for favors owed) and a few other nobodies in this, supposed to be, romantic comedy.... The only thing it was missing was romance and comedy (along with good acting and a good script/plot) And the only thing it had was cheesiness and cliche'... and plenty of both. I'm not going to even go into the story line... the whole thing was the worst movie I have seen in so long. I would have to give it one coin in a fountain, out of 5... and only because Josh Duhamel looked good when he wasn't talking or acting, which was few and far between. I feel like I need a shower and to brush my teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment