Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm Back (Problems)


Yesterday morning, I went over my Dad's to show the house to a really nice couple who really liked it... hopefully they will be interested enough to buy it... that would be a load off my mind.  Matt and I went to read magazines, get coffee and grab lunch and I got these shooting pains in my lower back that made walking very difficult.  So I came home, cozied up to my bed, woobie and DVR and managed to knock out 4 hours of Brothers and Sisters and two hours of Supernanny.  I'm thinking that Supernanny needs to visit the set of Brothers and Sisters and give some time outs.  This morning, my back feels no better, so looks like I'll be catching up on Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice today... while looking at the dreary weather from my window.  I have to resume painting/rehab at my Dad's tomorrow.

Matt sent me over this pic of Nick... so I'm doing a featurette on him today... he made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment