OK....I have to disagree with the hairy, angry driving man. It's a little creepy. Plus he looks like he's going to beat the shit out of someone. I'd like a #2, please. By the way....is it OK for me to lust after these fine examples of man meat being a heterosexual chick?
#1 and #3 are mine anyway... and yes... it's perfectly fine for you to lust, Julie... I'd be worried I'd have to start putting up big burly women for you otherwise... and the guy you're afraid of is mostly the one that the gays would pick... btw
SERIOUSLY???? I thought you guys had better taste. Is it the angry thing? Or the hairy thing. Ick. And upon further reflection, I'd like a #1 too. Please and thank you.
no 4 me thinks
ReplyDeleteOK....I have to disagree with the hairy, angry driving man. It's a little creepy. Plus he looks like he's going to beat the shit out of someone. I'd like a #2, please. By the way....is it OK for me to lust after these fine examples of man meat being a heterosexual chick?
ReplyDelete#1 and #3 are mine anyway... and yes... it's perfectly fine for you to lust, Julie... I'd be worried I'd have to start putting up big burly women for you otherwise... and the guy you're afraid of is mostly the one that the gays would pick... btw
ReplyDeleteSERIOUSLY???? I thought you guys had better taste. Is it the angry thing? Or the hairy thing. Ick. And upon further reflection, I'd like a #1 too. Please and thank you.
ReplyDelete