More painting and sunshine today, on the gradual upswing of temperature climbing.
I swear, I see more of my friends down here than I do at home anymore. Last night, I hung out with my friends Bill and Jay for a bit at a bar. Then, if that wasn't Pittsburgh enough, I had a bacon/cheese/fries sandwich at Primanti Brothers here on the beach... one of the only ones outside of Pittsburgh. Apparently, one of the brothers (not original, since Primanti's sold it to someone else) moved here and opened it. But it provides a certain hominess to me while here.... seems there are drunks here too that love it at 2 a.m.
Yesterday, while at the Home Depot... I took this pic of a van parked next to me. How can people live like this? Would drive me crazy... and to eat, drink and smoke this crap the first time, then drive around looking at it for, probably, months.... Yikes!

Just look at all the butts in the ashtray and the empty packs littered about... what a mess.
ReplyDelete