Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Day

If anyone tries to call me, I lost my phone on the train last night... the phone is suspended... you won't be able to get ahold of me... best communication is via my email address, or leave a comment on here.  I won't have my new phone until Monday.

In light of the phone situation, I'll be heading back to Pittsburgh instead of staying a few more days here in Philly.  Considering I've been gone since December 5th, it's about time that I go back anyway.  Will be back around 5.

In regards to the superstition that whatever you are doing New Years Eve is how your year goes... maybe losing my phone is a hint for me to keep my mouth shut?  Quite a few would like that, I'm sure.

Happier New Year to you!

2 comments:

  1. Look...I'm reading your blog and leaving a message! Who will I text over the next few days?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy New Year...have a good one

    ReplyDelete