Monday, January 11, 2010

My Home Away From Home...


I arrived in one piece to a beautiful 60 degree day... not a cloud in the sky... only puffy fleece on everyone's coats... funny to see walking along the beach (except for one brave hippy guy in the pic with his roof down).  The plan is to jump right in tomorrow and get as much as I can done early in the trip so I can enjoy of few days next week when it reaches 80 degrees.  My friends, Bill and Jay, are here... so I will want to spend some time with them before they leave on Saturday... I leave next Wednesday.  Funny thing, they live only 15 minutes from me and I rarely see them 1300 miles away at home.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time in Florida, David. Soak up some sunshine, get some fresh air, and build me a sandcastle.

    ReplyDelete