Did I mention my "almost a fetish" thing for guys in ties? I didn't? Hmmmmmmm....thanks buddy. Now how about a pic of you in a tie? Just the tie, shirt and jacket...nothing else necessary...oh, and the shirt open, of course. ;-) OR, maybe just the tie.
so once again trying to comment...#1 for me, or the hunk in the blue shirt..and I agree to Sean te he I would love to see our host just dressed with a tie....
Geez...give a girl a chance, why-don't-cha! I've got to get faster at this; I can't believe all the guys are taken already. Isn't there some perk or something for being the local self-elected fan club president, like first dibs? Back off guys!...the Suits are MINE!
Mmmm... I do love a man in a suit
ReplyDeleteIs this like ordering from a catalog? I'll take a #4 and 2 #8's please!
ReplyDeleteExcellent taste! Was that Matthew Fox next to last?
ReplyDeleteThanks for including my man, Ben Cohen.
ReplyDeleteHe's about as perfect as it gets.
Where's your picture?
ReplyDeleteDid I mention my "almost a fetish" thing for guys in ties? I didn't? Hmmmmmmm....thanks buddy. Now how about a pic of you in a tie? Just the tie, shirt and jacket...nothing else necessary...oh, and the shirt open, of course. ;-) OR, maybe just the tie.
ReplyDelete#2, Matt Bomer, is My Husband In My Head.
ReplyDeleteAnd Carlos is fine with that!
so once again trying to comment...#1 for me, or the hunk in the blue shirt..and I agree to Sean te he I would love to see our host just dressed with a tie....
ReplyDeleteI'd love to undress one after the other
ReplyDeleteGeez...give a girl a chance, why-don't-cha! I've got to get faster at this; I can't believe all the guys are taken already. Isn't there some perk or something for being the local self-elected fan club president, like first dibs? Back off guys!...the Suits are MINE!
ReplyDeleteI'll take #5 and #8 please. Ben Cohen is so CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteEver go to Pantheon Men? Their video "Suite for Sex' is one of their best sellers.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a fan of the "Yum" entries... keep them coming for your shallow readers.
ReplyDeleteno 8 is mine!
ReplyDelete