Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tanned Hide

After a short pool day (any more tan and I'll have to change my name to Juan),  we went to the trendy shop area and ate at Planet Hollywood.  I had a great spinach salad with grilled chicken, strawberries, peaches, walnuts and gorgonzola cheese... yummy!  I can honestly say that my sytems are really out of whack and I've spent the last couple of days being exhausted, but pushing through it.  After dinner, we walked around the shops, but didn't buy anything.  I've gotten better over time with not buying bric-a-brac and souvenirs that I'll never use.  (Double click for larger picture)



















6 comments:

  1. You know what? You are one frikkin' handsome man...

    I'm just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the agree with Breenlantern - Day-um! I'm envious of the color you've gotten. I'm so pale, I'm practically translucent. You suck. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes one sexy guy you are...but you know this right? ;)

    the streets look so empty there...not many people around this time of year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! "tanned" hide and all.

    I can't remember the last time I was someplace "tropical".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second the previous comment--can we say hottie???

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was 2:30 in the afternoon.... not too many people around

    ReplyDelete