Thanks Adam... a friend texted me this morning wondering if I was getting back together with a love interest in the past... considering my bedroom is on the third floor, I asked her who the hell she though might be crawling through my window. I later added 'The Sun' to the title to avoid any further question... and unnecessary use of ladders.
It's amazing how it's influence causes so much damage (snow, rain, floods, tsunamis, earthquakes) one day and then is so tender the next.
beautiful words D@vid, we should wake up like this every morning :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Adam... a friend texted me this morning wondering if I was getting back together with a love interest in the past... considering my bedroom is on the third floor, I asked her who the hell she though might be crawling through my window. I later added 'The Sun' to the title to avoid any further question... and unnecessary use of ladders.
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how it's influence causes so much damage (snow, rain, floods, tsunamis, earthquakes) one day and then is so tender the next.
Love will crawl through your window and into your bed and into your heart again sometime D@vid. And the sun will shine for you every day ;-)
ReplyDelete