i loved the last one!
Are you Irish David? I have no clue what this St Patricks Day is all about, but hey kiss me :D
I also drink coffee until it's time to get drunk. Who knew that there were others like me?Came over from A life in the Day.Mark
I can remember as a youn' having a green beer with my grandfather at lunch at Primanti Brothers because it was St. Patrick's day.
These are hilarious!!! :-)
i loved the last one!
ReplyDeleteAre you Irish David? I have no clue what this St Patricks Day is all about, but hey kiss me :D
ReplyDeleteI also drink coffee until it's time to get drunk. Who knew that there were others like me?
ReplyDeleteCame over from A life in the Day.
Mark
I can remember as a youn' having a green beer with my grandfather at lunch at Primanti Brothers because it was St. Patrick's day.
ReplyDeleteThese are hilarious!!! :-)
ReplyDelete