I can't believe you posted these. How pretentious can you get? *Snicker* I'm glad you took my advice and posted these. You're a sexy mab, these are great shots, and we should all explore our exhibitionism more! Let's start "shirtless Saturday's" ;-)
You are just oozing sexiness!! That picture is just perfect!!...furry chest, pits, biceps, treasure trail, slim waist, handsome face... beautiful!
Why don't you send in a pic for Sean's Undie Monday? It doesn't have to be anything too revealing... some cute boxers with bunny rabbits printed on them, maybe?
Its not pretentious, its WOOFY! More please. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you posted these. How pretentious can you get? *Snicker* I'm glad you took my advice and posted these. You're a sexy mab, these are great shots, and we should all explore our exhibitionism more! Let's start "shirtless Saturday's" ;-)
ReplyDeleteLooking good buddy! Like the beard. Sexy.
ReplyDeleteYou are just oozing sexiness!! That picture is just perfect!!...furry chest, pits, biceps, treasure trail, slim waist, handsome face... beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you send in a pic for Sean's Undie Monday? It doesn't have to be anything too revealing... some cute boxers with bunny rabbits printed on them, maybe?
First: That should read "Shirtless Saturdays" - damn iPhone.
ReplyDeleteSecond: I wanted to add WOOOOF!
I want to join the chorus you are a handsome fellow indeed.
ReplyDeletenow put the handcuffs on...
ReplyDeleteSo when does the calendar come out?? ;-)
ReplyDelete