Here I am at day 65 of the eating and working out changes that I've put into place and I can honestly say that it wasn't that difficult to accomplish. It's a part of my lifestyle now, which seems to be the key, and I'm having no problems staying on track. Here are some of the changes in me:
- Went from above 190 lbs to 177 currently
- Decreased my body fat content from over 20 % to 17.5% currently
- Radically changed my diet and eating habits, cutting out most carbs, candy, sugar, pop, etc. and reduced my appetite
- Dropped back down to a 31 waist size from 33, sometimes 34
- Hit the gym at least 5 times a week, increasing my strength and moveability as well as heart rate
- Drastically changed my outlook, sociophobia, depression, energy level, self-esteem and focus
Again, I was lucky to have the time off needed to do this, and while I promote this lifestyle change, you need the focus, dedication and time, mostly, to do it. I never thought that I would be able to concentrate on doing something for myself without feeling guilty about it. And while I've made good progress, I'm not done yet but I never thought that I'd see abs again at my age.
Below are the final before and after pics... again, not really capturing the change that well since I should have taken side shots. I've closed the comments on this post because, as I said, despite having no problem bringing light to my shortcomings, I am embarrassed with compliments and always have been. It's been a huge step for me even to post these and other shirtless pics. Thanks to everyone for your belief and support. I hope that I've been motivating.
No comments:
Post a Comment