Wednesday, March 23, 2011

And The Correct Order Is...

If you guessed C, I, F, B, G, E, A, D then H.... ding, ding, ding... you're the winner!  C, I, F, B, G, A, E, D then H would have also been ok, since picture A is actually from my Unarmed Security ID... when I lived in Vegas, I did a security detail or two for a friend of mine who owned a security company... I worked a NASCAR race and a Greek festival.  Fun times (not).

The first license was actually my 'junior' license, issued in 1981.  All I had was a moustache, and not a big one.  Picture I was in 1987, fresh from moving to Philadelphia from Pittsburgh... I was around 21.  I was very much into my Italian heritage, complete with gold chain, shirt unbuttoned and perm (round brushed out on the top and sides and curly in the back... it was all the rage).  License F was in 1997... and is the only time in history where I didn't have some sort of facial hair... and only briefly... for a few months.  E and A were both taken in Nevada... E when I first got there... and A after I had soaked up some of the desert rays... and gained some weight from the severe depression.  I had my hat on before that picture (A) was taken... which is why I have hat hair.  It seems that the only thing that changes on me over the years is the amount of hair on my face, degree of tan and lack of hair on my head.

9 comments:

  1. It is amazing how very little your actual face has changed...if you had the same facial hair and the same weight in each one, it would hard to guess there was much of an age range,but, seriously, what great solid evidence that some men just get better with age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Improving with age. That is if it wasn't good enough before...which it was...now it is even hotter.

    saludos,
    raulito

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are handsome on all photos David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the mullet. That's just AWESOME. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you, you handsome boy. Sweet smile, gentle eyes. If I was 40 years younger I would make a go for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you musn't ask me for I am crackers for a man with whiskers - so keep yours always !

    ReplyDelete
  7. As much as I love the goatee--- the beard is looking FINE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOF I just stumble acroos you blog. YOu are a HOT Man.

    WOOF
    Ray

    ReplyDelete