Because I belong to the Panera Bread Club... I get free stuff all the time... especially since I eat my Fuji Apple Chicken Salad there almost every day (organic chicken, blue cheese, apple chips, pecans, 520 calories). I've had a number of breakfasty freebies that I never get a chance to use, so this morning I stopped there for a four cheese souffle that was outstanding, and then went to get my drivers license renewed. Other than funerals and weddings, this is the only other time that I don't wear my hat, so I had to jack my hair all up to get some good height out of it for the picture. When I was gayer, I used to dress up for the picture... now they're lucky when I don't show up in pajama bottoms. Below are some of my drivers license pictures from the past... see if you can put them in chronological order. Place your guess in the comments section. (As a bonus... guess which drug paraphernalia I was smoking to sport the different haircuts).
Amazing! Aren't you organized to have kept all of those driver's licenses! I'm lucky if I know where my current one is located.
ReplyDeleteWhat I know for sure is that you were ridiculously handsome at every age! What's the prize if I get them all right?
Youngest to oldest: C, L, F, E, G, D, B, A, H
C, L, F, B, G, E, D, A, H
ReplyDeleteBTW, you look like a model in F. Fine as wine.
H --> the best one of the bunch !
ReplyDeleteThe many faces of David...C I F B A G E D H. It's all ecstasy!
ReplyDeleteA looks a little dazed
ReplyDeletetheyare all handsome fine, but I want D and E.
Was it a burden growing up handsome?
ReplyDeleteMay I just say "WOOF!" for the record?!! :)
ReplyDelete