Monday, March 21, 2011

A-Ha Moment

I can't see this Glee episode enough... Here's the pic that shows Blaine's 'a-ha' moment when he is watching Kurt singing Blackbird... and he finally 'finds' him.  A picture says a thousand words.  Sorry, it's been that kind of day... I got sucked into watching a three hour 25th anniversary performance of Les Miserables, my favorite musical for it's love stories. 

5 comments:

  1. I love Les Mis...surprised?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great show, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to watch "Glee." I've heard so much about it. Right now I get 'sucked into' watching Judge Judy. I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I replayed that moment on Glee many times on my DVR. The first kiss was played even more. I can't get enough of it. :) I absolutely love Les Miserables. I saw it on Broadway and own a couple versions of the soundtrack. I'm heading back to NY in June to see a few shows on Broadway. I can't wait. One of these days we'll have to plan a vacation to get together again. Would be so great to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!! As I watched the camera slowly pan Blaine while Kurt was singing, it seemed like magic to me. Blaine fell in love. What a great episode!

    Can you email me again? I lost your email address.

    ReplyDelete