Thursday, March 17, 2011

Up and At 'em, Atom Ant

Today feels like a the product of a couple of days of cleansing.  Not only is it a completely sunny day, going up to the mid sixties, but I feel somewhat better as well.  And with a few days of lying in bed giving in to the various things bringing me down (being sick and some romance issues), I'm ready to get back up again and keep going.  I'm off to join Julie for a quick lunch, then on to the Marriott to do my walk thru to get a good idea of what the next month is going to be like and get myself organized for the attack.  After that, I'm heading to the gym to get back into the swing after being off for a few days.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to read you are feeling better. I've felt behind and overwhelmed all week but seem to be catching my breath a bit today myself. Good luck with the walk through and the gym and enjoy lunch. Also, please don't wear green today: I want to imagine you getting pinched in all the right spots :-)

    P.S. LOVE Atom Ant

    ReplyDelete
  2. do go slowly - don't let you eagerness overcome a body still in the mend!

    ReplyDelete